Mood, Stress, and Sleep Support
Each capsule provides 250mg of Relora®; a proprietary blend of Magnolia Officinalis and Phellodendron Amurense.
15 in stock
In today’s fast-paced world, physical and mental stress plays a major role in a person’s physical and mental health. Stress, whatever the source, takes a toll on the body. Stress causes the production of certain chemicals that affect mood, energy level, immune function, sleep patterns, and overall health. Relora® is a patented combination of plant extracts that studies show helps provides support for anxiety, irritability, restlessness, low energy, sleep difficulty, and emotional eating. Stress causes an increase in the body’s production of several hormones, some of which play a direct role in energy levels, immune function body weight, appetite, etc. Studies show Relora® helps support normal, healthy levels of key hormones, many of which help control these important physiological processes.†
- Proprietary blend of Magnolia Officinalis and Phellodendron Amurense.
- Each capsule provides 250mg of Relora®.
- Clinical studies used 500mg per day.
- Relora® has been shown to help support relaxation without sedation.†
- Relora® promotes healthy levels of cortisol. Cortisol is a stress hormone, which has been linked to anxiety, increased appetite, and increases in body weight and body fat.†
- By supporting normal, healthy cortisol levels, Relora® may help indirectly improve mood and sleep by promoting healthy levels of the hormones serotonin and melatonin.†
- Studies also show that Relora® helps reduce stress-related eating, therefore may be an essential component of a healthy weight management program.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.