Once-daily methylated B-Complex formulation for high potency and maximum bioactivity, with supporting PABA and ALA, in a vegan tablet.
9 in stock
Methylated B vitamins have a direct impact on metabolism, as well as supporting detoxification of hormonal pathways. Methylated B vitamins also aid the absorption of other nutrients. Those with the MTHFR enzyme polymorphism do not convert these much-needed B Vitamins into their active form. A whole host of health issues can ensue from the deficiencies that result. The methylation of B vitamins is important to the endocrine system, metabolism, and the circulatory system. Methylated B vitamins support stress, detoxification, inflammation response, energy production, and homocysteine production. This is why a methyl B vitamin complex is a regular part of many people’s daily supplement routine. Coenzymated B-Complex is in the more active form so the body can utilize these nutrients faster.†
- High potency once daily formula contains B-Complex with fully methylated 500 mcg of B-12 (as Methylcobalamin), 668 mcg DFE Folate (as Magnafolate®C 5-MTHF) and 50 mg of B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate).
- Provides effective dose of flush-free Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate), Thiamin, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid and supportive nutrients like Choline, Inositol and PABA.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid for added antioxidant support
- Gluten Free, Non GMO and Vegan
- Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Delivers the most bioactive forms of B-12, Folic Acid and B-6 for faster and more complete absorption and assimilation.†
- Necessary for the estimated 30% of the population that has MTHFR mutation, which causes the body to struggle with the methylation process.†
- Ideal source for vegan/vegetarians who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid deficiency.†
- Methylcobalamin and Magnafolate®C (Methylfolate) help support healthy red blood cell formation, which is essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.†
- Methylcobalamin helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.†
- P-5-P and Magnafolate®C aid the normal production of healthy myelin, which protects the nervous system and its function.†
- Methylcobalamin helps support fatty acid, amino acid and carbohydrate metabolism.†
- Addresses the deficiencies of B-12, Folic Acid and B-6 that increase with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor, a protein normally produced by the stomach, which aids in B12 absorption.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.